Yeah we went to church today and there are always a TON of kids there to watch as usual...and talk to. I always have a great time observing others during the service. I blew LOUD raspberries during the kneeling part and had the people around me laughing...I was also talking to the priest throughout the mass too...chatter, chatter! Hey, low and behold...I am a singer too!The little girl sitting next to me had long, beautiful blonde hair so my fast arms had to give it a teeny, weeny tug. Hey, I was curious...afterall, I don't have much hair to play with on my head. (Although, as you can see, I am starting to grow a wee little hair on the top!) Mommy apologized for my silly actions. I don't think it hurt cuz she flashed me a grin and talked to me after church. No hard feelings. I did not mean to drop a toy on her brother's head either...thank goodness it was a small, soft toy...oops! The man behind us commented..."at least she was not crying"...Mommy and Daddy agreed...he thought I was pretty silly too!
I had to change clothes for the second time after church...I got biter biscuit all over me. Those things are MESSY! Thank goodness I am getting a tubbie later tonight!
Then, my buddy Hunter and his Mommy came over to visit in the afternoon.We played with all of our toys and had a mini conversation...baby code talk of course so grown-ups could not understand us. We are so sneaky!
We both had something to eat and so did the Mommies...off to bed for us...it was a long day without a decent nap.

After our act of taking turns listening to each other cry...the mommies concluded it was time to retire for the night.
New development...I am sleeping in my pink, pretty princess crib now-a-days. I think I dig it...I finally slept through the night last night. Mommy and Daddy have not had many full nights of sleep since the end of August. I think they appreciated it!
2 comments:
Nana and Papa of course think you are a saint... glad you are feeling better ... we will see you soon Love ya
WOW...We have the same shirt! I have that same pink shirt. However, it is true for both of us...we are definitely cute, so we of course are kissable. See you soon!
Love your faraway cousin,
Trinity
Post a Comment