Friday, November 03, 2006

T-errific dinosaur!

Last Christmas, when I was a wee little one in Mommy's belly, Nana and Papa bought me a special toy. My special toy is a big ole green dinosaur. My new found toy had lots of fun features. He can growl, hiccup, play music, and light up when I put a ball in one of the slide holes on his back. The dinosaur has a slide on his neck and a bumpy stair case on his tail. See look at me enjoying my toy. I have also found that my toy is good for more than just the intended use. I have begun pulling myself up on him so I can grab the toys on his back.

This has taken Mommy and Daddy by surprise. They need to watch me much closer now because I am also scooting at a speedy rate. I am also becoming a handful when it comes to dressing and diaper changes. I am a busy girl now. Grammy Judy can testify that her glasses have never been dirtier since I have acquired my fast arms. Well, what can I say, I am a woman on the go. I am surely a "spitfire" as Mommy would call me. Anyhow, time for me recharge my batteries so I can keep the folks hoppin.

Nighty night! Sweet dreams!
Coo,
Lucie

3 comments:

Jen said...

Hey Miss Lucie:
That is the coolest toy ever...well...did you enjoy your fingers as much as I am...that might run a close second to your new dinosaur. I think I am going to put that one on my Christmas list! Hope you are staying warm...Grandma Judy said something about new hats for us girls...man we sure are spoiled!
Love ya,
Your Cuz, Trinity

Anonymous said...

Hi Sweetheart:

Grandma just wanted to say thank you for being such a good girl last night when your mommy and I went shopping with you. Grandma had such a good time holding you and playing with you, even if you grab my glasses and pull my hair. I know you just love me, becuz of the big slobbery wet kisses you give. I hope I can get a picture of you in your new hat and one of your cousin in her new matching hat, so that grandma can put her two girls pics on her refrig. We love you sooooo much and can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks.

Love grandma and grandpa Swanson from Minnesota

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you like the toy Nana and Papa got you last year for Christmas.. I am looking for some cool ones to get for you this year now... we had a good time having you come and stay with us you were such a good girl... see you soon Love Nana and Papa