Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Wonderful Weekends

On the weekends that Mommy and Daddy both work, I go to Auntie Ashley's, Uncle John's, and Cousin Hailey's house to play.
We have a wonderful time. Hailey teaches me how to dance to groovy tunes and lets me play with her toys.
Here I am checking out her Learn and Groove Musical Table. What a SUPER fun toy. It plays music and even talks in Spanish...kinda like my friend Dora. I can flip the pages in the middle, open and close things, play the small piano, and string the banjo and violin. There is even a saxophone!

Yippy...strike a pose for the camera...work it!...yes...feet up in the air.

Thanks for the good times familia!


Photos courtesy of Auntie Ashley.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you had a pretty good time at Auntie, Uncle, and Hailey's house. I hear you and Miss Hailey are pretty good dancers. It sure tired you out cuz you slept through the night. =)
Love ya,
Mommy

Anonymous said...

Hey sweetie ~ You were a very good girl that day and we had a blast. Just keep up the dancing and you will be a champion sleeper. Lots of Love! ~ Auntie Ashley