Here I am showing you my new skill that my buddy Hunter taught me. He also taught me to clap. What would I do without my super cool buddy Hunter? Thanks for showin me these new tricks!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hey there peanut you are getting to be such a big girl to beable to play with toys like that... you will be walking and getting into all kinds of fun really soon .. than you will be giving mommy and daddy a run for their money...(:-D hope to see you soon if not I will be there on the 8th to take care of you while mommy and daddy work Love Nana
1 comment:
Hey there peanut you are getting to be such a big girl to beable to play with toys like that... you will be walking and getting into all kinds of fun really soon .. than you will be giving mommy and daddy a run for their money...(:-D
hope to see you soon if not I will be there on the 8th to take care of you while mommy and daddy work Love Nana
Post a Comment