Well...there was a new development in my life today. Mommy put her finger in my mouth and felt little toofers! I have two new teeth poking through on my lower front gums (aka lower central incisors). Boy, oh boy, does that cause a girl some pain! Who knew gettin chompers could hurt so much! I would show you a picture but Mommy is too slow with the camera and I will not wait and keep my mouth open wide enough for her to snap a pic. I guess I will be singin a holiday jingle "All I Want for Christmas is My Two Front Teeth"...I am sure the agony of those top toofer will come soon enough! So you can look forward to non-toothless grins from me soon. I am working on the getting me some teeth now.
Happy Birthday Hannah Grace!
16 years ago
3 comments:
OUCH!...Now I'm scared! That DOESN"T sound like ANY fun! Are you SURE we have to go through it?
Love,
Trin
Congrats sweetie! Be nice and don't bite your mommy though! LOL. Soon you will be sitting at the table eating with us. Lots of Love.
~Auntie Ashley
Hey Lucie ~ Way to go with the teeth. Pretty soon you will be running with me and I can show and teach you all sorts of things! Won't your parents love that! Talk to you later. Love, Hailey
Post a Comment