Well folks...the time has finally come for the Swanson Christmas party. Hooray! Mommy, Daddy, the puggies, and I piled in a van we rented from Auntie Ashley's work. We went to Grammy and Papa's house to visit Cousin Trinity and Auntie Jenni. We opened some Christmas gifts from Grammy and Papa...I got some cute outfits and fun toys. Cousin Trinity and I also exchanged gifts...she got me a super cool bunch of toys. Cousin Trinity and I had a fabulous time hanging out and talking a whole lot...baby talk. Mommy and Daddy did not have the camera ready when Trin and I were playin on the floor together...here is a cute picture of me and Auntie Jenni.
Then, on the road again. We went to visit my Mommy's godmother...my grand-godmother, Janet, in a town nearby. Mommy, Daddy, and I went out to eat with Janet and had a great time visiting with her. It has been WAY too long since we met up...I was just an itty bitty. Here we are posin at the restaurant.
Finally, the festivities of the Christmas get-together began. Great-Grandma Edell is the hostess with the mostess. She is so generous to rent us all hotel rooms, order us pizza for supper, and have a party at her house the next day too. We were able to visit with a lot of the cousins, aunties, and uncles. It was so great seeing everyone again.Later that evening, Mommy, Daddy, and I went to church...so Auntie Shelia and Uncle Chad if sit in the back row at church...there may be no page 3 in one of the missalettes...I accidentally tore it out...oops!
The next day Grammy and Auntie Jenni got the icky tummy bug...So I was unable to see them again at Great-Grandma's. I missed them at the Christmas party! I hope they are feeling better...hugs and kissies! I wish we would have gotten more picture of all of us. OH...stinkies! I am sorry you got sick...=(

Cousin Kylee and I had a great time with Great-Grandma Edell's Sheepdog Dakin...that is what we named him. Mommy asked what his name was and Kylee said look on the tag...it said Dakin. I rode on him in front of the family...Kylee and I tried to groom him but his hair was too CRAZY! You could barely see his big black eyes. Great-Grandma is babysittin him for the winter. Boy was he a good doggy. ..he did not even make a peep...much unlike the puggies.
We were planning on going to visit my new cousin, Abbygayle...but the weather was icky and the road were not safe to drive on. We were bummed. I was excited to see the Gav-man, Auntie Kim, and Uncle Matt again. I did get to talk to Gavin on the phone though...he asked my Daddy if he could come to our house. We would have LOVED to have him but the weather was too icky to pick him up. Sorry man! I hope we can see each other again soon. Sending all my love to all my cousins...love you and miss you! Great-Grandma Edell thanks again for the wonderful weekend...Grammy and Papa thanks for the Christmas gifts.Love,
Lucie Goosey
No comments:
Post a Comment