Baby Brother: Samuel Douglas Swanson was born yesterday at 2:19pm in the afternoon (Mommy went into the hospital at 11:30am)...so it was a fast process...we were happy! His stats were 7lbs 11oz and 20 inches long. Here are some pics from yesterday.
Welcome to the family my handsome godson! I can't wait to hold you. You are in good hands, your sister will take great care of you I am sure. I love you so much...I can't wait to see you and your mommy, daddy and big sis! Give them all kisses from me! Love, your Godmother Jenni and Cousin Trinity.
Congratulations!!! Wow Samuel you are quite a good looking fellow.....welcome, we are really looking forward to seeing you on the 4th...... Estella, Scott and Janessa
4 comments:
Welcome to the family my handsome godson! I can't wait to hold you. You are in good hands, your sister will take great care of you I am sure. I love you so much...I can't wait to see you and your mommy, daddy and big sis! Give them all kisses from me!
Love, your Godmother Jenni and Cousin Trinity.
CONGRATS TO YOU ALL! I can't wait to see the new bundle of joy, we'll see you this weekend. Love you all!
Jes, Kel and gang!
Goodness, isn't he a cutie?! I can't wait to see him in person. Congrats on the new arrival Alicia, Scott, and Lucie! Love, Mandy C.
Congratulations!!!
Wow Samuel you are quite a good looking fellow.....welcome, we are really looking forward to seeing you on the 4th......
Estella, Scott and Janessa
Post a Comment