Today, Sam came home with us. It is great to have Mommy and Samuel home now. We went out to eat at Culvers and came home. When Daddy would ask what the baby was doing...I would say he is CUTE! I also call him a "cutie pie." Here he is in his baseball outfit from Daddy...he also has a picture on the MeritCare website... HERE.
Samuel is a great eater and is doing just perfect. Thanks for all your kind thoughts and prayers.
5 comments:
Wow Lucie!!
Your brother is beautiful!! I bet you are proud of your mommy too!!
Congrats to all!!!
Love,
Deanna Hager
Hi Sweetie Pie:
Grandma & Papa think your baby brother has grown since we last saw him on Thurs. You are such a good big sister and Samuel will love you so much for being so nice to him. We love the pics of baby Sam coming home from the hospital. Did you know that the blanket that Sam was laying on was your Daddy's blanket he had when he was a little baby. His grandmother made it for him. Can't wait to come and play with you in a couple of weeks.
Love, Grandma Swanson
A HUGE CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!
What a beautiful baby boy! Well done Alicia! The picture of all of you together is my fav. He is too adorable I look forward to lots more pictures!
Shelly and gang
Hey Lucie!
You give that little brother of yours tons of kisses from Auntie Jenni, because I am sitting here crying looking at him. He is such a miracle and I am so happy to have another amazing and healthy nephew in our family. You are a great big sister already it seems. I can't wait to see you all in just a few weeks. Love you all!
Auntie Jenni
Hi Lucie, I love the pictures of you at the fair. And what a cute little brother you have now. I hope to come up soon to see all of you. Hugs and Kisses...janet
Post a Comment