Yes, Mommy is STILL pregnant. Baby brother has decided he needs to be undercover for a while longer. I keep asking Mommy "when we see baby brother in the hospital?"...she says "I have no idea!" We are all anxiously awaiting his arrival. I also say ALOT "baby brother is coming!!" and jump up and down.
We have a name now...we will make sure he looks like that name first though before we disclose...I actually picked the name (even though it is Daddy's choice)...actually Daddy picked the name too and it is one of Mommy's favorites so we cannot go wrong...hope he likes it!
Well, Mommy has another appointment today with Dr. Jeff so we will keep you updated on any progress...he is going to be VERY surprised to see Mommy still pregnant. Hopefully it will be sometime this week...baby's head is low and Mommy is having a TON of contractions during the day and at night...they keep her up at times. Sometimes they are strong and 5-6 minutes apart but start to peter out after an hour or so. Lots of walks and tub baths.
We have all the landscaping and household lists done so...anytime baby brother!
Anyhow, take care and I will be updating you soon...I hope!
Love,
Miss Lucie
2 comments:
Hey LUCIE, and mommy and daddy ,,, papa jack is here wathching your blog... we are enjoyinhg your singing....great job......
hope we hear some news on your brother soon.....
estella, and papa jack
Hi Alicia, we "women" here are thinking of you and the emotional rollercoster you must be going through...we are there with you in SPIRIT, the only good thing is that it will soon be the happiest moment of your life next to when you gave birth to miss lucy...
hang in there we are all anxiously awaiting the great news....
Estella
Post a Comment