Monday, June 30, 2008

Mommy's First Day Alone!!!


Mommy's little blog entry...


Life is good...adjusting to mothering two young ones. A little laugh for you today. Samuel had a projectile poop on me (the crib, the floor, and all over himself) this AM. YEAH! AND...Lucie's diaper leaked and she peed all over the recliner...not bad for my first day alone with the two youngsters!!! (Needless to say this all happened within minutes of one another!!!) At least the dog did not eat all her toast in the process (it was sitting in the middle of the living room floor) LOL! Wish me luck...I may need a a trip to DQ soon...or a stiff drink!
So far the day is going much smoother...it is only 3pm though.


Talk about a circus!


4 comments:

Sawatzky family said...

Never as peaceful when the second one comes home! LOL
Hang in there lady....
Shelly and gang

Granny And Papa said...

oh Alicia.....if you only knew how many more "crazy" days you are going to have...it is just beginning...but boy do they make wonderful memories...I know you will look back and laugh.....I know your mom and I still do....
Estella

N. Phillips said...

Hi Alicia & Scott-

Congratulations on the arrival of a second healthy, beautiful baby. It warms my heart to see so much love!
Nicole Phillips

Anonymous said...

That's a pretty funny story Alicia! You need to post some new pics of the family again soon. Hopefully I can swing by for a visit when I get to Fargo again.
Mandy