The day before Samuel was born...Daddy, Mommy, and I went to the fair to go on some rides and eat the yummy food. I had some mini donuts with Daddy and Mommy had a strawberry smoothie. I had a great time on the rides...I was all smiles. I was so lucky...Daddy came on the rides with me too! I was on the horsie merry-go-round, train, helicopter, and hot air balloon. It was so much fun. I would wave at Mommy (and Sam in the belly) from the rides. After the rides, we went to the 4-H animal exhibits...I saw the chickens, bunnies, and other small animals. I also went to the petting zoo...I think the goats liked me. What a great day! Thank goodness we went on Tuesday...we were going to go Wednesday (the day Samuel came to visit).
Happy Birthday Hannah Grace!
16 years ago



2 comments:
Lucie I almost didn't recognize you with all that beautiful hair and the adorable pony on the top of your head!! You and Trinity are growing up so fast! Love you sweetie!
Love Auntie Jenni
What a pretty girl Miss Lucie! Love that pony tail too! :) Looks like you had a great day! Lots of fun in the sun! hehehe
Shelly and gang
Post a Comment