Yesterday, Hailey, Auntie, Mommy, and I went to see Dora and Boots at the fair. It was rather cold and rainy but Mommy and Auntie said it was worth it to see the excitement we displayed. We got hot dogs, chips, water, animal crackers, and trail mix. Hailey and I were all smiles and very gitty when we saw our favorite character. I was just a waving away! I even gave Dora a high five. Here are some special pictures.
Happy Birthday Hannah Grace!
16 years ago
3 comments:
Boy it looks like you 2 had a great time seeing Dora and Boots.. you are all smiles..
Love papa and nana
Lucie,what a wonderful time for you, and to have your best friend with you to enjoy it together... you are so lucky....
thanks for the pictures....I enjoy visiting your blog...
Estella
Lucie,what a wonderful time for you, and to have your best friend with you to enjoy it together... you are so lucky....
thanks for the pictures....I enjoy visiting your blog...
Estella
Post a Comment