Hey Alicia and Scott even Big sister Luice, WOW!!! they are great pictures of the little one.Sam is so cute. I can't to see him when all of u come up for the 4th of July..
Hi Alicia! Congrats on little Sam! I found your websites through my mom. It's fun to see all the pics! I have lots of fun pics of our little guy on here too! Keep in touch and enjoy your mommy/baby bonding! I'm jealous- I want another!!! :)
3 comments:
Great pictures Alicia! He looks absolutly adorable!
Shelly and gang
Hey Alicia and Scott even Big sister Luice,
WOW!!! they are great pictures of the little one.Sam is so cute. I can't to see him when all of u come up for the 4th of July..
Nessa
Hi Alicia!
Congrats on little Sam! I found your websites through my mom. It's fun to see all the pics! I have lots of fun pics of our little guy on here too! Keep in touch and enjoy your mommy/baby bonding! I'm jealous- I want another!!! :)
Post a Comment