
Happy Halloween! For my very first Halloween, I was a fancy pink poodle. Miss Lucie the pink poodle. My poodle costume has a pom pom tail, fluffy ears with little pink bows, a collar, and a big fluffy paws. Mommy and Daddy took these pictures of me with Mr. Pumpkin. After the pictures, Mommy, Daddy, cousin Hailey, Auntie Ashley, and I went to visit the crew at FOX at 5. They had me come trick or treat at the station and once again...I was on TV!!! Cousin Hailey and I were
both on TV. Hailey was a pretty princess. Boy, did she look fancy in her beautiful dress with her pretty crown. She even had a wand.


Following the TV appearance, I had to stop at a few houses to get some treats for my folks...no tricks yet!...I was a good girl for the first 2 houses and then I had had enough of the candy scene...like I was going to be able to eat it anyway! We stopped to see Uncle Rod at work. He gave me pixy stix...sugar rush! Then, on to Cousin Jess and Kelvin's house. We also went to visit Agnes and LeAnne Kern and Anne Chale. I came home ate, greeted tricker treaters, and took a tubbie. What a fun filled night on the town.
3 comments:
Lucie, I am a strapping, handsome young (13month old), soon-to-be- rich-and-famous I'm sure stud who thinks you are to die for. If you are ever out in the montana vacinity, you should look me up. Maybe we could try to ride a bull for 8 seconds or climb a mountain or get your old man lost in the woods and fed to a mountain lion. It would be worth you talking your parents into bringing you out this way to visit a real state.
-lonely in MT
Hey Lucie ~ I sure had fun too. What an exciting night that was. I sure liked being on TV with you and getting loads of candy, even though you can't eat it. Good thing we have daddies to help with that. Talk to you later!
~Love Hailey
You make one cute pink poodle.... it was a fun seeing you on TV. Nana had to tape it because she was still at work when it was on but I got to watch it when I got home... glad you had a fun on your first halloween.. Love nana and papa
Post a Comment