
Today marks the day in which I am officially 9 months old. I weighed in at a solid 16 pounds at my well baby appointment. Still a little peanut...at about the 5th percentile for both height and weight...well look at my Mommy...go figure! I am just starting to wear a size 6-9 months. I guess I will be shoppin in the petite section of the department stores when I get older too.Dr. Lien said I am right on track for my growth and development and she is proud of me. I am gaining weight and length consistently. Only 3 more months until I have my big first birthday...did you ever think it would go this fast? Mommy and Daddy sure did not. WOW!

Happy 9 months to me!
Here I am playing with my new toys...I LOVE to stand!!! Can you tell?I will provide you with a video clip soon of me pushin the cart. Thanks for your patience.
Well play time again!Love you!
Lucie
1 comment:
HEY LUCIE!
I have that SAME outfit! I just wore it to my babysitter's house today! How funny! Love ya!
Trinner
Post a Comment