Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Christmas Photo Time!

Last week, we went to visit a gal to take our pictures for our Christmas cards.






Ronda, the photo taker, could really get me to smile...which is sometimes a challenge to say the least! What can I say...I got hungry and tired before we were done. So, we had to go back the next day and finished up with Cousin Hailey...she can ALWAYS make me smile! Sometime the sound of her name makes me grin!

The photos turned out great and here are a few...a sneak peek for you all. We were going to bring the pugs but Mommy and Daddy figured they were not up for that circus quite yet! I am going back the end of March to visit Miss Ronda again for my 1 year pictures. I cannot wait. Thanks Ronda for being so patient with me...I can be a bit of a handful at times.










I appreciated the photo session. Coming soon to YOUR mailbox is a special Christmas picture of me. Mommy and Daddy had to steal my limelight...I mean who wants to see them on a Christmas card anyhow! Just kiddin...I better be nice so I don't get a lump of pug poop in my stocking!
Blessings,
MISS LUCIE

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They look great Lucie! You look pretty darn cute little girl. You have to have mommy and daddy in the pictures because they love you so much. Love you bunches and bunches too see you soon!
Love,
Auntie Jenni

Anonymous said...

Oh Lucie, those are GREAT pictures of you and your parents. I can't wait to have one of my own. Love you lots!

Anonymous said...

Hey Lu - I am sitting at home with Miss Hailey whom is still sick. It sure bites being sick as you would know. Anywho, you look absolutly adorable in the pictures. Hailey will be posting hers when she is better. She is too tired and week to sit at the puter for too long. Take care and hopefully we will see you this weekend. Lots of Lovies! Auntie Ashley and Hailey