Thursday, December 21, 2006

Gift Switcharoo

My buddy, Hunter, and I (and our Mommies) got together for a good ole fashion gift exchange among friends. Mommy and I went to visit Hunter and his Mommy at their house while our Daddies were at work. (It is Hunter's Daddy's birthday today.) We had a great time watching Baby Einstein videos and playing with all of his toys. I got to ride Hunter's rocking turtle ("Oliver" or "Oli" as he is called). I rocked and rolled on him...I even rocked with no hands! I REALLY liked Oliver! He was my favorite. Hunter is an A+ sharer.












Let the gift opening begin! (I started without the "go-ahead")

My gift was in a pretty bag with some red colored tissue paper...Hunter and I got into the special red paper...I had it all over my hands and Hunter had it on his hands and a little in his mouth. He looked like he had a cherry popsicle. GOOFY!!!BOY, that was the highlight of our night...the Mommies had fun cleaning us up after that.









Finally, the gifts got opened. Hunter got a Leapfrog activity table from me...I had to show him how to use it...I am experienced...Auntie Ashley has one at her house that I play with. I got a super fun toy with one big fishy with little fishies inside it and a BISON hooded towel from him. It was so nice that he remembered how big of a BISON fan I am. I had a WONDERFUL time with my buddy once again and I am so thankful for the wonderful gifts he gave me and for having such a thoughtful friend. Thank you Hunter! I hope he likes his gift too. I sure do!

No comments: