Saturday, December 16, 2006

Chuck E. Cheese Retreat!

Nana and Papa were here to visit again this weekend so since Hailey is feeling MUCH better...we got to go to Chuck E. Cheese for a celebration. I wore my Chuck E. Cheese paraphernalia (aka the bib) to the event and tried out a party crown while I was there. Nana shared her tea with me...oh yes...you see it right...I am now drinking out of a straw!!! Hailey and I rode in a special Chuck E. car together and got in a game of skee ball. The entertainment on the stage was not open for viewing tonight...the air compresser for the curtains was broken...=(
















But, Chuck E. Cheese is not only good for playing...
Here I am scoping out a member of the opposite sex...but Daddy he was super tall!



I had a marvelous time watching Hailey and other kids play in the tunnel and on other toys. Hailey rode on a kangaroo, played air hockey with an older boy (go Hailey!), and met up with a friend from daycare. What fun! It was time to go after I spilt an entire glass of soda on Mommy's lap...oops...sorry!





Anyhow, I cannot wait until I am old enough to get tokens from Nana and Papa so I can play games myself. Thank you for the fun filled night on the town!

You can check out more pictures on Hailey's blog...Cheers!

#1 Chuck E. fan!
Lucie

No comments: