Saturday, December 16, 2006

Special Delivery!

Mommy got her Melaleuca this month and I got the box it came in to play with. How items can be so amusing to us little ones! I put toys in my box, sat in it a few different ways, and hung over the edge...oops almost fell out a couple of times! The box had me curious...I had some burning questions about the postal service and special deliveries. Like...Could I be shipped to Nana and Papa's house or Disneyland for a day? How could I go about shipping Niecie to China (when she is bad of course)? Is this how babies are delivered? Mommy said..."if only it were THAT easy!" HE HE! I think it would get a little cramped in there for any length of time. Well, the novelty of the box wore off fast...I need to move again...too restricting! On to another adventure!

=)
Miss Lucie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You would be an adorable package to receive! Looks like mommy was watching Gray's Anatomy. Love you baby girl.
Auntie Ashley