Friday, December 22, 2006

All Wrapped Up

Mommy and I had a whole lot of presents to wrap for the holidays. We have been very busy. Look at me trying to wrap myself up in the wrappin paper. Peek-a-boo...Where is the tape? HE HE! We put a bow on each wrapped item and I really liked to pull them off Uncle Aaron's gift!

We are having Christmas Eve and Day at our house. The tree has been all decorated for a couple weeks and the presents are now all ready to get gussied up and slid under the big, green, pokey tree. I guess they get wrapped in the pretty paper so people are surprised...Hailey, Daddy, and Mommy decorated the tree while I watched nearby. What fun we had! What beautiful sparkling lights!
Hailey wanted to play all day with Mommy's Barbie princess ornament...she even begged to take it home. No such luck!Well, I think we are nearly prepared for the BIG day! Nana, Papa, and Aaron are on their way! Hooray!

No comments: