
Daddy FINALLY let me hold the remote. (I told him Cousin Trinity's dad let her hold it) See me and the remote! Because the day was so hot...I was just in my undergarments at home. Please pardon me. I even got to sit in the comfy recliner with Mommy and Cousin Hailey. We turned it to my favorite channel CMT and I drooled all over the remote (and over Kenny Chesney). Yesterday Grandma and Grandpa Swanson came to visit me and brought Great-Grandma Edell. We went to the mall (again!) and ate at Grizzly's. I was not to happy there because I could not have a burger....=( Grandma and Grandpa along with Great-Grandma, Cousin Randy, Michele, Ray, and Cassie were also there to join us. After we ate, the gang went to Daddy's softball game while Mommy and I went back to our house...I needed a tubby and off to bed for me. I was a bit of a bear at Grizzly's so I needed to retire for the evening. Ta ta!
~goo!
2 comments:
YIPPEE! See, us being this close in age could get us into a little trouble as the years go on. I am glad Uncle Scotty let you have the remote, but don't get used to it. Daddy hasn't let me play with it since! HOLLA! (got that from my Auntie Robin.)
Ok... so who's REALLY drooling over Kenny Chesney? Mommy....? ha ha, just had to give you grief!
Post a Comment