Friday, July 07, 2006

Puggies!

I must not forget my canine friends at home. Butch and Niecie. Butch is 5 years old and Niecie is almost 2. They love to sleep and eat...kinda like me! They sniff me and occasionally get a lick in on my cheek. I can see better now so I am able to smile at them. I think they like me. Niecie has to check on me every night before she retires to ensure that I am in my bed as I should be. What a nervous Nellie! Butch does not get to bent out of shape about much...He is rather laid back...Except for nail clipping times.
Daddy wants to get me a shirt that says " I love my pugs" or "pug lover"...He says it can be my shirt for trips to the vet. Anyhow, here are my stinky buddies...The pugs!

Butch is hiding in the blankies!


Hey Niecie that is my bib!!!

No comments: