I have my cousin Hailey. She is 3 years old and loves Dora the Explorer, Barbie, and Polly Pocket. Hailey just moved into a new house in town with a playground in her backyard. She has a friend that lives nearby with a Barbie power wheels car...How neat. I will have to take that hot rod for a cruise soon! WOW, look at her curls!
Next is my cousin Gavin. He is 2. He lives in Minnesota by the cities. He is going to be moving into a new house soon too. Gavin likes typical boy toys and has a big puppy named Sierra. I just talked to him on the phone the other day...What a ham! Here we are with Great-Grandma Swanson on my baptism day. Cool spiky hair dude!
And last but not least, my cousin Trinity. Trinity lives in Virginia. She is only a couple months younger than me so that is fun to have someone close to my age. Trinity is coming to visit us in August. I cannot wait to meet her in person. Maybe we can do a tummy time session together. Oh and no fair...She has more hair than me!!! See her at her blog http://busybeetrinity.blogspot.comTake care,
-Coo
1 comment:
Wow cuz you were busy today! Thanks for picking a cute picture of me. I used that on my own blog too! Oh and it's a date for August...promise! Maybe a Tuesday night to watch your daddy play softball!
Love, Trinity
Post a Comment