Hello Everyone! Sorry I have been away for a while. I have been VERY busy doing big girl things the past couple weeks. I have a ton to update you on. July 14th Team Swanson (Mommy, Daddy, and I) went on a road trip to Nana and Papa's house. We arrived in the late afternoon to see that Papa had a new shirt. Grandpa's to do list:
1. Load the grandkids up with sugar
2.Send them home
Hailey and I had popsicles in the screen porch with Auntie Ashley and Papa...I even had a few licks of Hailey's popsicle! We sat in big girl chairs. I was mad because I could not have more sugar! Do you blame me...a girl has GOT to have her daily sugar.

Hailey liked to push me in the stroller...she is a CRAZY driver! She drove me around the whole house. It was fun.
That is it for day one of our vacation.
~Goo

No comments:
Post a Comment