
Today I had my 4 month check up at the clinic...I weighed in at 11# 11oz and was 24 1/8 inches tall. The Doctor was very impressed with my developmental accomplishments. However, I did not liked getting weighed and so I gave the nurses a run for their money. Mommy reminded me to be kind to nurses...they are very caring individuals...;) 
Here I am...a nurse. Mommy told me to stick the heary thingys in my ears...what? I guess my mouth will work too!
Watch out Niecie you are next! (it looks as if I am pickin a boog or something...I apologize...better scrub up good)
I have a lot to learn before I have on-the-job training. Where are my scrubs? Well better go...gotta run...I wish!
Coo
-Lucie
2 comments:
We weigh the same but I am 2 inches smaller and 2 months younger! What is up with that! I'd rather have YOU check me out than the nurses that gave me those nasty shots today...they made me cry!
Your cuz, T
WOW you are growing so fast .. Like mother like daughter it wont be long and like cousin Hailey you will be ajusting poor Niecie's neck too.. if you can catch her.. Have Fun Love Nana
Post a Comment