As some of you know, some may describe me as a high maintenance woman. However, I am starting to come around and realize that life is not half bad...but...how would you like it if you could not move around much and someone had to carry you everywhere? Or...you could not talk. Ga ga goo goo!
Anyhow, I am starting to come to terms with my immobility issues and lack of verbal skills...mommy keeps reminding me that I HAVE to be a baby first...then I can be a big girl. I have already accomplished so much in my short little life. Just to name a HUGE one...I am sleeping through the night most of the time. (Mommy and
daddy REALLY like that one!)
Soon will come rolling over and in couple weeks mommy and daddy are going to let me tryout my exersaucer. I am SO excited. I will have future blog entries on that...I am sure. I do really like my swing...I take naps in that during the day. Anywho...take care and here are a few random pictures of me...afterall, it is all about me!...right?~Coo


No comments:
Post a Comment