Sunday, July 30, 2006

Swimmin with my best BUD!

Today I went swimmin again. Mommy took me to the C'mon Inn to swim with my friend Hunter and Hunter's Mommy, Christine. (Christine is Mommy's friend). Hunter and I have been together swimming one other time...when we were in our Mommys' bellies. However, this is the first swimming date in our extrauterine life.

We took turns in Hunter's floaty...he looks better in it than I did! See..he is just relaxing...not a care in the world. He is a laid back dude. Neither of us minded when the big kids jumped in and splashed us something wicked. I guess it is all a part of the swimmin experience. That's cool.

Anyhoo...I really had a great time...I even forgot I was hungry until we got into the car. OOPSIE...should have packed a brown bag lunch to hold me over! I have GOT to learn to plan ahead...life's lessons! I am pooped...I should sleep good tonight.
Goo,
Lucie

No comments: