Friday, July 07, 2006

My Super Cool Daddio!

My daddy is great...he is my hero. Daddy's job is to be on TV and videotape sports stuff. I watch him announce sports stuff on TV on the weekends. GOOO Daddy! He is trying to get me into the whole sports thing...I am not sure yet
We do watch sport's center every morning.



I am daddy's little princess and boy oh boy is he whipped!...What can I say...who can say "no" to this angelic face?






I am sure we will be attending a Minnesota Twins or Vikings game in the near future. Daddy is also an alumni football player and student from Minnesota State University Moorhead (MSUM). SO a huge Dragon fan. What if I choose to be a Cobber or a Packer's fan? Hummm..HE HE! I already have a Concordia Cobber rattle that Nana bought me! =) Just Kiddin Daddy...you know I love to poke fun...Love you XXXOOO
~Goo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GO COBBERS!!!!!!!!!