Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Welcome to Miss Lucie's Blog

Welcome to my blog. Just to catch you up. To the left is a picture of my mommy the day before I was born...little did she know! Anyhow, I was born March 27th of this year at 4:43 pm...so that would make me...yeah a little over 3 months old. I came into the world at 6 pounds 15 ounces...the same weight as my mommy. I was 19.5 inches long.


I am looking forward to keeping you all updated with my great strides in the months to come. Welcome fans...(I mean friends and family) to my blog. This will keep you close even if you are far away...miles that is.

Here I am now...big smiles!

My first true blog

Today we took the pugs to the doctor...boy was that place stinky! Mommy said it was horse or cow poopy. I still did not loose my appetite however...we had to go out to the car to eat in the middle of the appointment. After we returned to Fargo, we had to go eat at the Hu Hot Mongolian Grill...mommy had been craving that for months. Then, on to Home Depot to look at flowers. What a funny place...they have huge carts to ride in. It was a busy day!

Yesterday was busy too. Daddy watched me all day long while mommy had her first day back at work. Daddy and I played all day...I was so exhausted I had to take a 2 1/2 hour nap in the swing. I was a really good girl. I only pooped out my diaper once. Here is a picture of me in my Melaleuca outfit from Nana...She bought it at launch when I was in mommy's belly...itty bitty. HEY!...where is my paycheck for advertising Melaleuca? I want a cut..I need a new hot rod so I can move better. What gives?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super cute cousin Lucie! I think I might have to get on MY mommy to get me hooked up the way you have it! See you in August! Love, your cousin Trinity.

Anonymous said...

Hi there cutie...wow what an info market for you....so nice to get to know you, we live so far it is hard to see you grow...tell mommy to keep it up...Janessa, Scott and I enjoy the pictures...especially the ones with family. Estella

Anonymous said...

Love that Melaleuca outfit... looks great on you