Saturday, July 15, 2006

My First Wedding

July 15th was Cousin Amanda's wedding. She was married to Andy. The wedding was great and Cousin Amanda looked like a beautiful princess. Hailey and I got to wear our matching pink polka dot dresses that Nana purchased for us many months ago for the occasion. Mommy sang at the wedding and Daddy did the video. Nana held me during the ceremony. The day was VERY hot and the dance had no air conditioning. So...Team Swanson had to leave the dance early and go Nana and Papa's house to cool off for the night. I never got show the crowd my dancing move Mommy and I were working on all week. That is okay though...I have other wedding dances to attend this summer. I will only have more time to spice up my moves.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey cuz!
I love the little dresses. Grandma Judy said she bought some for us for Mommy and Uncle Scotty's cousin's wedding. I wonder if we will look that cute!
See ya in a few weeks!
Love, T