It may appear to you that, in this picture, I look a little surprised and, as some may put it, dumbfound...I have just heard through the grapevine (via Mommy dearest) that many of you (I am not going to say any names) have been viewing my blog but have failed to comment...that is simply ridiculous! At first, I was speechless. You mean you cannot find 1 minute in your day to write me a short message? goo, boo-hoo...please write me! I love to hear from you...P. S. You know who you are! =)
Miss Lucie...aka Miss Demanding!
6 comments:
OK OK Nana checks in almost every day or night to see if there is another picture to see how much you change and grow.. I have been really busy in the beet scale house working midnight to noon but if the weather holds out I can be done in a week or so.. Papa uncle Aaron and I miss you and cant wait to see you soon.. you are growing way too fast Love Nana
Ya know cuz...I hear the SAME thing...what is up with that! I know that I am a little slower on getting up my new pictures...but I am 2 months younger than you! I have an excuse as to my tardiness!
Love
T
Lucie! You are adorable--it was so fun to finally meet you this weekend at Gretta's shower. Can't wait to see you again real soon!
My name is Lou Ann, but my grandchildren call me Maw Maw. So this time I checked "Other"Surprise - I am a great grandmother who lives in West Texas. I happened onto your blog one day by chance and found you so adorable that I check on you every day. I have been evesdropping. I hope you don't mind. I have 8 grandchildren and 3 great grands. My youngest great grand is two months older than you, a little boy named Holt. He visited me last week and took a bath in my kitchen sink. You are a beautiful little girl and I look forward to seeing your cute pictures and videos.
Hi Sweetie:
Grandma Judy is pretty dumb when it comes to blogs, and I did not know that I could respond. I check your blog all the time. Trinity's too. So now I have no excuse not to comment. As you know, I think all my grandchildren are the cutest in the whole wide world and I can't wait to see you on the 18th and 19th. Then I can get your new 6 month pics too.
Love you lots,
Grandma Judy
Hi Lucie!
You caught me!! I've been checking out your blog and have not been commenting. Your mother must have told you. :) It was so nice to finally meet you last weekend. You are so beautiful! It was also great seeing your mommy too. Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment