Here is Daddy with Grandma Judy...with Auntie Jenni and Uncle Matt
...with Papa Keith...and finally by himself 


Here are some pictures of Mommy.
..with Papa Danny..=) Nice hair!
Mommy was the first born...you can sure tell because there are a ton of pictures of her alone.
I am still undecided...ummm...I have to say it depends on my facial expression...I must say I do have my Daddy baby hair line and my Mommy's smile...=) Whatever people may say...I look like them both and that is not a bad thing because they were super cute babies if I do say so myself. I personally think I look like me. =)
1 comment:
You do look like yourself... you have the best of both your mommy and daddy.. and one can only hope you get your daddys hair.. than you and miss Hailey will really look like sisters... Love Nana
Post a Comment