Friday, October 13, 2006

Special Times with Butchie!

As I mentioned previously, I have two pugs...Niecie and Butch. Here I am pictured with Butchie. He is rather laid back. Butchie lets me climb on him, pull his appendages, ears, and tail, drool on him, pull his hair out (I can get handfuls at a time), and ride him like a pony. What a swell guy.
Niecie, on the other hand, will only let me pet her for a limited time...then...she gets as far away from me as possible...you just wait Niecie...you are toast when I start movin. Mommy says it is pay back for all the buggin she does to Butchie...he is use to the women in the house gettin after him...no wonder he whines when visitors leave...I think he is recruitin for a new home myself...he knows what is to come...tea parties and oh, yes dress up time...there is great fun in store and special moments for me and Butchie...I guess for me anyhow! Gotta love my Butchie. OH..Butchie you don't need that eye do you? =)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor Poor Butchie.... You are getting so so big... Sorry we couldnt see you this weekend but beets will soon be done a couple of more days they tell us so I will be down to take care of you the end of the month for sure.. cant wait to get one of those sloppy kisses Love Nana

Anonymous said...

Good morning, Lucie Lu! This site is great - your mom has been wanting me to look at your site...what a great job you guys did!

I can't wait to see you again this week - keep sleeping for mommy and daddy :)

Dr. Tiffany

Anonymous said...

Oh you lucky girl, not every little girl gets to ride their doggy like a horse. I am sure Butchie loves the attention sense Neicie had all the attention before you were born. Take care all! Love, Amanda and Andy