Hey folks! I am frustrated! (I had to take a tubbie to relax!) You have probably all experienced technical difficulties and error messages when trying to view my blog. Sorry! Mommy helped me switch to the new Blogger in Beta and there are a few bugs in the system. (It goes to show that sometime the original product is better!) We are working on getting the blogger help team to take care of the problem. Technology for ya! Please continue to TRY and check my blog frequently...sorry about the dilemma. This is my new site so bookmark me!!! Love ya!Lucie...not a computer genius yet!
2 comments:
Miss Lucie you are a doll!
I love this picture, she is very expressive. We miss you hun! Can not believe the last time we were with you was a day after being born!!!!
Connor is walking all the time now and not even 1, he is handsome but hands off till you get older!! He is going to be a pumpkin for halloween and Madi is going to be a butterfly princess, I will post pics soon!
Take care,
Sam
Hey Lucie~
I was bummed that we had to postpone our date on Thursday, but I can't wait to see you next week. We'll have to talk to our moms and tell them that we need to get together more often, don't they know that a guy needs to see his girl.
See you Thursday,
Hunter Rogers
Post a Comment