Sunday, October 29, 2006

Introduction to My Friend Jack

Today has been a fun filled day with two very special cousins. I saw Gavin in the AM and came home to hang out with Cousin Hailey in the PM hours. Cousin Hailey, Auntie Ashley, Mommy, and I prepared for the big holiday...Halloween! Mommy bought us some big, orange, round veggies...I suppose they are considered fruit, afterall, they do have seeds.
To my dismay, I find out they are called pumpkins. WEIRD! Mommy and Auntie took a big, sharp knife and cut the top off of the pumpkins and pulled out all the "guts" or gooey stuff inside. (I would have loved to get my hands on that stuff!) Then, they made my new friend Jack...Jack Pumpkin-O'Lantern that is...a face by cutting eyes, a nose, and a mouth with teeth. He was all done gettin carved and ready for my lovin up. I wanted to get a taste of him...he looked pretty darn yummy. Can't you tell I am very fond of him...what gives...this Jack is goofy character...Great time with Mr. Pumpkin!
















I am looking forward to Halloween Day! Hailey and I had a great time with our pumpkin creations. Look how great they look!
~Goblin kisses,
Lucie aka Mrs. Pumpkin-O'Lantern

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there it looks like you and Hailey had a great time making those pumkins... looks like I missed out on a good time.. Love Nana