

I have not seen my Nana and Papa since Labor Day. So...Auntie, Hailey, Mommy and I piled in the car and met them to go out to eat. We went out to ate at the buffet and Nana and Uncle Aaron got their hair cut...Aaron got a mohawk!!! After a stroll at the mall, we went to go visit some family friends at their house. Mary Jane (MJ) and Gord use to live close to my Nana and Papa's house and my Mommy and their son, Mark, have been buddies since they were embryos (a very long time). Here Hailey and I are with MJ and Gord. They have alot of fun toys to play with at there house. Too bad their grandchildren (Mark and Sam's little kids) could not make it to play. We will have to set up a play date with Madi and Connor. They have not seen me since I was just born in the hospital. I look forward to seeing them again real soon. Hello Klabo families!! I hope to come visit again in a few weeks!
Our visit to was all pretty fun...except for the time I saw a person wearing a UND Sioux sweatshirt...I had to cry...afterall, I am a 100% Bison fan! Sorry Hunter, babe, I know you are a die hard Sioux hockey fan! =) I hope this does not change your feelings for me...
No comments:
Post a Comment