This weekend, I went to yet another Swanson family wedding...oh what fun we have with the family! Cousin Kaylene and Jeramie's wedding was fabulous!!! Cousin Kaylene was gorgeous and Jeramie was rather handsome...if I do say myself...(Don't worry Cousin Kay I am not trying to steal your man...I already have one! =) Here is a picture of the happy couple and me. I was telling them they need to have a little one like me soon! =) Wouldn't that be a cute kid? NO DOUBT!!!
Here I am with Great-Grandma Swanson. Doesn't she look real pretty? What a VERY special lady. She was feeding me my ba ba after a huge meal...they had some yummy cake!We had a great time catching up.

Here I am checking out the bridemaid's bouquets...I wonder if I will be the single gal to catch the bouquet at the end of the night??? No such luck...Daddy said I was way to young for that business...Sorry Hunter...we gotta wait a little longer buddy!

Here I am with my Cousin Jared(right)...Kaylene's brother. Jared has been in Australia for the past year playing basketball. I think he needs to move back home soon...everyone misses him
bunches. It was great finally getting to meet another Cobber alumni. What a crazy dude!
Here is me and my Grammy Judy chillin at the reception. Notice she had to remove her corsage...someone was trying to eat it...surprise, surprise! Hey it was not me...=)

Next we have my Auntie Kimmy and Uncle Matt...Gavin's Mommy and Daddy. Auntie Kim has a baby in her belly so I will have another cousin soon. I am so excited! I look a little beside myself in this picture but I guarantee it has nothing to do with who is holding me...it was just past my bedtime and I still wanted to party...I was gettin a little crabby to say the least!Not pictured: Gavin. Gavin went home with Grammy Judy early because he (like a typical 2 1/2 year old) was running around like a crazy man...Kay let him put his finger in the cake...opps that was a mistake! I had a great time watching him explore...oh my, I cannot wait to be his little side kick! Watch out Grammy you are going to have to call in reinforcement to help watch us both! =)
Here, I am showing you my stylin dance moves. Mommy, Daddy, and Cousin Kyle and I shook it on the dance floor. I thought the lights were pretty rad. The pictures make the dance scene look like a disco party...groovy dude! Well, a great time was had by all and it was great seeing the family again. I foresee the next event with the family to be the notorious Swanson Family Christmas in January. I have heard so much about this huge yearly occasion. I am sure that will be a blog worthy event as well. Well, to all you out there...keep it real and lots of lovies to you! I will have a late entry picture of Cousin Em coming soon...I hope! 
XXOO

Daddy calls this dancing??? He is freakin me out! What kind of moves are those?
Anyhow...bye for now!
1 comment:
Hi Miss Lucie,
Well, your pictures made me cry. I miss you all so much and it is hard living so far away from you all. You are getting so big and will be such a sweetie when I get to see you next. Give your mommy and daddy a hug and kiss from me and tell them I love them both.
Your auntie,
Jen
Post a Comment