
Mommy and Grammy Judy went to Toys R Us this past week to get some Christmas gifts. While they were there, Mommy bought me this super swell piano...I had a great time making music with my new piano and the maracas that Nana bought me. Papa Keith assisted me in getting acquainted with my new instrument. I was instructed on how it was not an instrument you put in your mouth. WOW! I can make even more noise to keep the rents on their toes!While singing a few measures and playing with my new noise makers, I found it beneficial to make a peace sign with my left hand. This help me relax and gave my audience (Mommy and Daddy) a sense of tranquility.
I feel that a career in music could definitely be in my future.



Perhaps I am the next Alicia Keys...?
Look for my next appearance soon! Maybe the Spot bar, Playmakers, or the old Joe Jo's in Hoffman will book me. I will need a manager...professional attire...oh my! I better go I have a ton to think about...I will keep you updated.
Love,
Lucie
3 comments:
Hey Lucie, I hope you do learn how to play the piano, it is alot of fun. Wow you look like you are really enjoying that. Keep up the lesson.
Estella
Hi Lucie!!!
WOW!!! What a big girl!!!
Looks like you are on your way to being a superstar!!!!
Have a great Halloween!!!!
Say HI to Mom!!!!!
Deanna Hager
hello lucie girl,, this is G-Mother jan,, so hapy to be able to see the up to minute pictures of you. Too cute!!!!! I especially love the bath picture, reminds me of the one I have of your mommie.... Have your Mom e mail me with you shoe size please. i have a really cute Christmas idea for you. Hope to see you soon in person. love and kisses... jan
Post a Comment