Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Mastering Finger Foods

Remember how I mentioned that Dr. Lien said I could start trying some finger foods...under close supervision of course. So...Mommy and Daddy bought me some rice puffs that dissolve in my mouth super fast. I had my first try at them...Personally, I have to say that they are quite fun to play with. I would pick them up off my highchair tray and bring them to my mouth...some got in and some fell on my lap. Here is a picture play by play of me eating a rice puff that actually made it in my mouth. Ta Da! Niecie and Butch were right there to catch them if they hit the floor...boy are they going to get chubby when I start eating more! I still have a lot to learn regarding the 5 major food groups but...so far I like trying them out. I think we might stick to puree foods for the time being. Bon Appetite!

No comments: