Sunday, October 01, 2006

Me and My Cousin Hailey

Every once in a while I go over to my Cousin Hailey's house to play. I LOVE my cousin Hailey. I smile at her really big everytime she talks to me...even when I am crabby.
When we play, we like to roll around on the floor, play with toys, read books, go for walks, and watch television. Hailey has her own park in her backyard now at her new house. The other day Auntie Ashley watched me and I got to play with Miss Hailey. We had a blast!
It was time for a diaper change and Hailey wanted to assist by redressing me...I have thus proved to be too fast for her at something! She told me...HOLD STILL WOOSIE! I pretended not to understand. HE HE! Anyhow, Cousin Hailey is pretty special and I am darn lucky to have her as a friend. She is the bestest! Love you Hailey!

No comments: