Sunday, October 29, 2006

The Gav-man

Here are a couple photos of me and my Cousin Gavin in our PJs...at Grammy Judy and Papa Keith's house. Gavin had a slumber party in the living room with his Daddy...he was watching movies late the night before with Grammy Judy and Papa Keith. We had a great time this past weekend...he kept saying I was too heavy. You never tell a girl that! (He has ALOT to learn about women) I told him to start pumping the iron and stop bein so whimpy. He is going to be a big brother soon and needs to work on building up the muscles in the arms. What a busy guy...he plays poker with my Daddy and hunts for monsters. I know who to call if I am ever afraid of monsters under my bed...the Gav-man. It is great having an older cousin for protection...I love you man! Good times...good times!
Goo,
Lucie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww...look my 2 favorite kids (other than Miss Trinity.) You two are so cute! Mr. Gavin is getting to look SOOOO grown up! My heaven's. I love you both.
Kisses,
Auntie Jenni